Just a few updates with regards to the release of The Dragon's Heart:
- The release date for The Dragon's Heart is set for the 11th of December - not long now!
- Signed per-orders via my website are open until the 25th of November - head on over to the Shop to grab your copy.
- Pre-orders of both the physical copy and ebook version of The Dragon's Heart are now available on Amazon.
- My Instagram book tour, which has been organised by the wonderful Jen and Jodie of Read the Book Tours, will start on the 1st of December. Follow them on Instagram @readthebookstours.
- Copies of The Order of the Rose and The Dragon's Heart will soon be available at Dymocks Belconnen, which is super exciting!
- Finally (for now), I will be holding a signing at Bookface Gunghalin on the 14th of December at 1:30pm, so come say hi!
Not long now!!
I have recently changed distributors for The Order of the Rose (the standard version, not the illustrated version) and I am now distributing through Ingram, which will make it easier for bookstores to order my books! So if you don't want to order online but would like to go through an actual bookstore, most bookstores will now be able to order it in for you.
Not only have I changed distributors but I have a new cover! Check it out - order now through Amazon or via your local bookstore!
So in anticipation of the second book in my Rose Chronicles series coming out this year, I've decided to make the first book in the series, The Order of the Rose, available to read FOR FREE on Wattpad!
This will be for a limited time only so get over there as soon as possible and get reading!
Just a quick update: Book #2 (The Dragon's Heart) is at the editors! My lovely editor Lyss is working hard on my manuscript and we're so excited to get this done!